Traveling with your pet can be a stressful time for everyone.  To reduce some of that stress, it’s a good idea to make sure that any and all paperwork that is required for travel is completed prior to your trip.  For domestic travel, many airlines require a Health Certificate to be completed in order to fly with your pet.  Contact  your airline to confirm what paperwork is needed.

For international travel, each country has their own requirements for entry with your pet, so it is important to find out what is needed as soon as you know you will be traveling.  Certain laboratory tests may be required and can take several weeks to complete.  Travel to Hawaii has requirements similar to international travel, so planning well in advance is necessary for travel there.

To help you find the information that you need, you can visit the USDA’s website.  We also ask that you fill out the checklist below and email the completed checklist and any other required paperwork to our office prior to your pet’s health certificate exam.

Health Certificate Checklist

What Our Clients Say…

We love golden valley animal hospital! They are amazing and knowledgeable!

Honest staff who gives you the straight scoop! I took my 6 month old puppy here to get a red lump on his leg checked out. I took him to Banfield a week ago and they couldn’t even tell me what it even looked like. They wanted to do a biopsy and outsource the lab work, said the bump could be a number of things. I walked into Golden Valley and the wonderful vet looked at it immediately told me what it most likely is. I wanted to do the biopsy, just to have piece of mind. After 4 minutes, she comes back with the lab results. It was exactly what she had guessed. The pricing was half of what Banfield was going to charge me. No wonder the lobby is so busy, fantastic staff! Will be going here from now on.

Elizabeth Baldridge, Verified Google Review
Read More Reviews